LET'S DO THIS ALREADY!

Hell yeah! Its September again, which means its time to kick off the 5th Annual Month o' Mustaches! After 11 months of denying your inner mustache, I invite - no command men everywhere to put down their razor and spend the next month unleashing their mustaches on the unsuspecting public (and a few adoring fans).

THE DEAL:

WHO? Anybody with the guts to let it grow
WHAT? Mustaches, glorious mustaches. Keep the accessories (soul patches, goatees, beards) to a minimum.
WHEN? September officially, but I embrace starting early and finishing late.
WHERE? On your face. Location of the end of month Mustachebriation TBD.
WHY? Ummm, why not?
HOW? Simple - let it grow. Share your photos and words of inspiration with the rest of us here.

As always, "Grow them long, wear them proud, and for God's sake keep them waxed!"

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cats Rule, Hippies Drool

While you hippies in Missoula and Seattle were out twirling around to Phish or whatever the hell you people do, there were 4 people in Bozeman already rocking pimping staches. Jeff and Ryan actually started early and had official moustaches in August! Hippies never start anything early so I know nobody can compete with our numbers.

Early update on how they look:

Will = The non-Paul Reiser dad on 'My Two Dads'





















Brian N = Mall cop



Ryan B = A mixture of Magnum PI and Luigi from Super Mario



Jeff S = He says Brad Pitt but I'd say more like Brad's older, something-is-off-but-you-can't-put-your-finger-on-it brother.



No comments:

Post a Comment