LET'S DO THIS ALREADY!

Hell yeah! Its September again, which means its time to kick off the 5th Annual Month o' Mustaches! After 11 months of denying your inner mustache, I invite - no command men everywhere to put down their razor and spend the next month unleashing their mustaches on the unsuspecting public (and a few adoring fans).

THE DEAL:

WHO? Anybody with the guts to let it grow
WHAT? Mustaches, glorious mustaches. Keep the accessories (soul patches, goatees, beards) to a minimum.
WHEN? September officially, but I embrace starting early and finishing late.
WHERE? On your face. Location of the end of month Mustachebriation TBD.
WHY? Ummm, why not?
HOW? Simple - let it grow. Share your photos and words of inspiration with the rest of us here.

As always, "Grow them long, wear them proud, and for God's sake keep them waxed!"

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

No shame left

After a little ribbing, I have unleashed my uber-manly mustache. It scares me a little that this year I don't feel the usual apprehension or embarrassment of suddenly sporting a 'stache. Instead, I have been reveling in its ability to make other men feel inferior and the extra space it grants me when coeds opt to cut a wide swath around me.

Perhaps your rational individual would see this comfort in wearing mustache as a prime reason why Mustache Month must die. I, however, feel a little more like this.... (jumping sidekick included).

2 comments:

  1. Omaha has risen…..NICE!!! Great song. Now I’ll have an anthem playing in my head as I stare at myself in the mirror 20 times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It appears Omaha has a suburb (if you will, and I will) a little South of town.

    Not sure if this qualifies as a stache...

    ReplyDelete