LET'S DO THIS ALREADY!

Hell yeah! Its September again, which means its time to kick off the 5th Annual Month o' Mustaches! After 11 months of denying your inner mustache, I invite - no command men everywhere to put down their razor and spend the next month unleashing their mustaches on the unsuspecting public (and a few adoring fans).

THE DEAL:

WHO? Anybody with the guts to let it grow
WHAT? Mustaches, glorious mustaches. Keep the accessories (soul patches, goatees, beards) to a minimum.
WHEN? September officially, but I embrace starting early and finishing late.
WHERE? On your face. Location of the end of month Mustachebriation TBD.
WHY? Ummm, why not?
HOW? Simple - let it grow. Share your photos and words of inspiration with the rest of us here.

As always, "Grow them long, wear them proud, and for God's sake keep them waxed!"

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Excitement is building

I'm excited to show off this most sweetest stashiest mustache to all of you on our decided date. I will also add that I have acquired the nickname "MUST" among some friends. Instead of "stash", they thought "MUST" was more appropriate. I "MUST" say that I do prefer "MUST" to "stash". It's original and makes me feel needed.

On another "mustache" related note, I was asked, "why did you decide to grow a mustache?" My response, "what do you mean why? BECAUSE I LOOK DAMN GOOD IN A MUSTACHE!" was my response.

Lastly, although anecdotal, it has been unanimous from women I've asked that they do not like the mustache. The antithesis, nearly all men think the mustache look is "goddamn awesome", save one man who goes by the name Teaspoon, but we already questioned his manhood. (in case you're wondering, Teaspoon did not grow a mustache and has never participated).

1 comment:

  1. You can put me in the "goddamn awesome" camp.

    In defense of Teaspoon, I think we need to consider that Roni long ago wrestled (ok just had to ask for) the family jewels and so he may not have the testosterone to grow a mustache.

    ReplyDelete