LET'S DO THIS ALREADY!

Hell yeah! Its September again, which means its time to kick off the 5th Annual Month o' Mustaches! After 11 months of denying your inner mustache, I invite - no command men everywhere to put down their razor and spend the next month unleashing their mustaches on the unsuspecting public (and a few adoring fans).

THE DEAL:

WHO? Anybody with the guts to let it grow
WHAT? Mustaches, glorious mustaches. Keep the accessories (soul patches, goatees, beards) to a minimum.
WHEN? September officially, but I embrace starting early and finishing late.
WHERE? On your face. Location of the end of month Mustachebriation TBD.
WHY? Ummm, why not?
HOW? Simple - let it grow. Share your photos and words of inspiration with the rest of us here.

As always, "Grow them long, wear them proud, and for God's sake keep them waxed!"

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Four Steps to Disaster

Step 1: Ed comes to work rocking a sweet mustache that is quite "hickish"






Step 2: Someone makes a comment that Ed looks like a Rhinestone Cowboy


Step 3: Ed googles Rhinestone Cowboy


Step 4:


3 comments:

  1. Ouch!! I can't beleive I watched the entire 3 minutes and 22 seconds waiting for something to change!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched it three times. Gets better (worse) each time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not believe people (Germans) pay to watch him sing. I also can not believe I just wasted time watching that.

    ReplyDelete