LET'S DO THIS ALREADY!

Hell yeah! Its September again, which means its time to kick off the 5th Annual Month o' Mustaches! After 11 months of denying your inner mustache, I invite - no command men everywhere to put down their razor and spend the next month unleashing their mustaches on the unsuspecting public (and a few adoring fans).

THE DEAL:

WHO? Anybody with the guts to let it grow
WHAT? Mustaches, glorious mustaches. Keep the accessories (soul patches, goatees, beards) to a minimum.
WHEN? September officially, but I embrace starting early and finishing late.
WHERE? On your face. Location of the end of month Mustachebriation TBD.
WHY? Ummm, why not?
HOW? Simple - let it grow. Share your photos and words of inspiration with the rest of us here.

As always, "Grow them long, wear them proud, and for God's sake keep them waxed!"

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Omaha Renamed Buttercup

I have confirmation that Omaha has yet to be unleashed. It is apparently hiding behind Ryan's equally crappy version of a goatee. Due to the fact that Omaha is too girly and scared to come out, Omaha has officially been renamed Buttercup until further notice.

Please make your suggestions for even sissier names for Buttercup.

Oh Buttercup!

2 comments:

  1. Ummm...the name "Andy" sounds sissier. Just biding my time as I'm planning to unleash it on unexpecting coeds next week when its in prime racing form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping with the theme of naming Ryans stache after a town, I would suggest "Paris". Seems fitting....

    ReplyDelete