LET'S DO THIS ALREADY!

Hell yeah! Its September again, which means its time to kick off the 5th Annual Month o' Mustaches! After 11 months of denying your inner mustache, I invite - no command men everywhere to put down their razor and spend the next month unleashing their mustaches on the unsuspecting public (and a few adoring fans).

THE DEAL:

WHO? Anybody with the guts to let it grow
WHAT? Mustaches, glorious mustaches. Keep the accessories (soul patches, goatees, beards) to a minimum.
WHEN? September officially, but I embrace starting early and finishing late.
WHERE? On your face. Location of the end of month Mustachebriation TBD.
WHY? Ummm, why not?
HOW? Simple - let it grow. Share your photos and words of inspiration with the rest of us here.

As always, "Grow them long, wear them proud, and for God's sake keep them waxed!"

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ross J. using pharmacuetical discards to take mustache full body?

It has been reported that repeatedly being bested by younger, less hairy competitors, may have finally pushed Ross J. to take drastic measures.

Despite already sporting a healthy body, if not head, of hair, reports have begun to surface that Ross' recent move to Seattle pharmaceutical company, Dendreon, was really inspired by a desire to have access to all the drugs that never quite made the cut in trials. Specifically, Ross has been combing the discard pile for drugs with side effects that might allow him to grow a richer, more full bodied coat of body hair.

In private comments, Ross begins to unveil the details of his sinister plan. Said Ross, "I'm sick of this constant humiliation. I guess I have to accept that these whipper-snappers can grow a better mustache than I can, but I don't have to accept that they can grow MORE mustache. I'm winning this year even if it means needing to strip to show my entire mustache."

No comments:

Post a Comment